Izuma Edge Testing
Izuma offers two different open-source test suites for Edge testing:
- Izuma Edge Ready Test suite:
- Runs on the device itself.
- Based on Mocha test framework.
- Supports LmP and Snap builds.
- Validates test cases such as those for file system, specifications, edge smoke, KAAS, gateway connectivity, edge program and services.
- End-to-end edge test suite:
- Doesn't run on the device itself, so it supports all build types.
- Based on pytest test framework.
- Tests use the Izuma Device Management REST API.
- Focus is on end-to-end functionality.
You can use and add new test cases to these test suites. You are welcome to upstream those changes, so others may use them.